they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

the sun will come out.

tomorrow i have a third interview for the same job i had a second interview at yesterday. so who knows. but i'm going. and i'm going in with my head held high.

also, b and i are not engaged, for those of you who were wondering (faith) :)

the exciting news is something else, but sort of related in a way.

no, i'm also not pregnant. i'd like engagement to come before the bun in the oven thing. just fyi.

okay, so on to tomorrow.

peace out girl scouts.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Faith said…

    Ugh...third interviews are kinda the worst. Yes, I can see the point of them, but having been through that kind of rigamarole myself previously, I do not envy you. I hope your multiple-interview process is being held for better reason (meeting with higher and higher levels of management, for example; or perhaps the team you will be working with once they offer you the position they're dangling in front of your eager nose right now) than the ones I had to go through. (There was nothing more satisfying than being offered a job at my current company after my 3rd interview with another company had been completed, and being able to say to that other company, "Too bad, so sad! Slowpokes..." Aaaahhhh...)

    I'm looking forward to hearing whatever news it is that you have...I'll top guessing now (even though I think I've narrowed it down to a highly probable contender!), dammit. :P

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Megan R. said…

    I think you told me what the exciting news was tonight...I just wanted to brag that I thought I might be one of the first to know. :)

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    I figured it was new digs? Yeah for the excitement!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home