they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, April 27, 2009

today today.

i had a second interview today for a job that i'd really like. it's different than what i was doing at VML, but more like what i went to school for. it would be good experience. and fun.

i also have a first interview tomorrow at a small agency. looking forward to it, too. who knows. i'm just so ready to be WORKING again.

and then there's some exciting surprise news that i may or may not tell you about soon.

stay posted.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:14 AM, Blogger Donna. W said…

    Oh, I hate when people do that... Tell me they have a surprise, then leave me hanging.

    I'm saying a prayer that you'll get the perfect job for your situation and training.

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    yay for exciting news!

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger May said…

    good luck with your interview!

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Faith said…

    I hope the interiew goes well!

    I also hope you're going to tell us you and B are engaged, or something. That'd be great! :D

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Send some of those good employment vibes my way ... I desperately need them! Good luck to you on your interviews!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home