they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

but it always rains.

i was going to call this post, "when it rains." but then i remembered. yeah.

i went to the doctor today to see if i had a sinus infection. i do.

but as she was feeling my throat, she goes, "your thyroid is huge!" and then made me do blood work and schedule an ultrasound to see if there are nodules on it. seriously. not sure if i can take something ELSE being wrong.

you know the whole "that which doesn't kill you" saying... i'm just about a body builder, huh?

4 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hang in there. This week looks like it will bring nice weather. Sing "Here Comes The Sun," and you'll feel much better. Personally, I can't wait until summer gets here. I need warmth and sunshine to get me through my unemployment days.

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    thinking about you...

     
  • At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Young women, like rhinoceroses, adore cooling their tender skins in emotionally comfortable mudholes, but, unlike rhinoceroses, they may one day be required to stand up and walk out."

    I can't remember who said this but I wrote it down when I was young, self centered and whiny. Stand up, walk out, triumph!

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girls with large thyroids were considered sexy in the past:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home