they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

quick hits.

last night, i had these dreams that were so real it was insane. i woke up emotionally shaken and proceeded to cry for five minutes.

then, i put my contact in but the acidic solution hadn't neutralized over night, so my already teary eyes got crazy-red and waterlogged.

on top of that, i haven't been feeling "great" lately when it comes to my muscle/IC issue. and at physical therapy today, she massaged so deep into my abdomen that i kept gasping in pain.

but i'm supposed to find something positive today, according to bop. so here goes...my new bed is really comfortable. like, REALLY. and last night, kolby was so well-behaved, i almost forgot i need to enroll him in dog training.

and also, i have this incredible gift in the form of a person. and this great person even goes places with me like physical therapy, so he can learn how to help me, too.

that's a positive, right?

right.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Spyder said…

    So the puppy being so well-behaved is really good. Believe me I know.

    The person in your life. Well that's a gift from God. Even better than good. You are blessed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home