they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Friday, March 03, 2006

reasons why

I've often flirted with the idea of becoming a vegan. It seems healthy and pure and like a challenge I could win if I really, really tried. But this set of food photos is perhaps the best reason why the vegan lifestyle seems intriguing.

Oh and I'm off to an airplane and to a city far, far away for a business trip. I'll be back and blogging Thursday.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger noapostrophe said…

    Jessi, way to go on even considering going vegan! I could never go that far, but I've been vegetarian since last September and I feel great. My coworker is vegan kosher, and she's eating raw right now. Quite extreme, but I will say that vegan chocolate cake is just as good as it looks :) Good luck, keep us updated!

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger AJ said…

    No, don't do it! I have to protest, just on principle, because I can't really imagine vegan pizza. ;)

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Bruno said…

    Right, like there's anything more beautiful than a glistening steak coming off the grill! Or the most perfectly designed row of ribs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home