they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

and now, the post you've all been waiting for

My American Idol top three picks.
(I know you are all shocked that I even watch this show)

Chris Daughtry is the complete package. If I took the time to vote when the show was over, which I don't, I would vote for him. He has the look and the amazing recording voice, and last night, he made me like a Fuel song, which is really, really hard to do.

Taylor Hicks is talented, but someone needs to tell him he is not a blind black man. And also, he called a his hat a toboggan, and I laughed at him. But then, I found out that a "toboggan" is a real kind of hat. Who knew? It's just another reason that Hicks is so frickin' endearing.

And then there's Paris Bennett. I love, love, love her. I kind of want to take her home and put her on a shelf and just look at her all day (in the most non-stalkerish way possibe of course.) She is just rediculously cute and talented and she is only 17. I can't wait to see what she does next week because I am perfectly positive that she will not get voted off.

I also have a confession to make. Last night, I had a horrible dream. It won't make sense to anyone who wasn't in my head during the dream, but part of it was about me going into a large house where about six house painters were painting the walls. Gus was at this house for some reason, and they were supposed to keep an eye on him. The lead painter was none other than American Idol contestant Bucky Covington. And in my dream, he was the "bad guy." He was scary and dirty and had paint all over his face, and he told me that he didn't know where my Gussy was. I woke up screaming.

Sorry, Bucky. You really did do a good job with the Garth Brooks song.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    Ha ha, I can't believe you watch that show. So, anyway, I like Elliott. As Randy would say, he "brings it" with his Wonder-esque "pipes."

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    he does have "wonderesque pipes" doesn't he?

    but he's still not in my top 3. a close fourth though probably.

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    the word she didn't say right was calamari.
    and that made me mad. i also don't think she's that great of a singer. but she is cute, which is sometimes all that matters.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home