they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Friday, August 12, 2011

things i'm loving. the august 2011 edition.

all things bumble & bumble.
my car (yes, a whole year later.)
radishes from our garden.
our moved and re-designed bedroom.
the sleep sounds app for the iPhone.
trader joe's.
hummus.
garlic.
garlic hummus from trader joe's.
sunflowers.
prison break.
that dexter season 5 comes out in like 10 days or less.
highlights.
zumba.
that my nephews are both CRAWLING now.
that my niece now calls me on the phone.
our budget that is helping us save up for the adoption.
that my future holds motherhood.
that our baby could already be growing somewhere inside someone.
hope.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger jami said…

    I love the garlic hummus from trader joe's. love it. the horseradish is also a new favorite.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home