they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, July 18, 2011

a few things.

i went to trader joe's this weekend. i'd been counting down the days. it was amazing. i am in love. and i will always, always have their garlic hummus and goat gouda in my fridge.

i had to use a cart from petsmart because the red ones were all taken. it was huge and awkward. and i didn't care.

this is a huge step for me. the whole not caring that i'm sticking out like a sore thumb thing.

i joined the gym for the year. i got a good deal through work and, um, it's like 118 degrees outside now and for the rest of the summer.

it reminds me how much i hate the elliptical. it's not running. but it was the only option tonight when everything else was taken.

but i do like air conditioning. and the gym has that.

so does my car. that just got detailed inside and out. it's like nicer than when i bought it. i. love. it.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger pom. said…

    random: where does one get her car detailed??

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Dana said…

    This reminds me of our conversations, I miss them. I miss you. Pats on the back for sticking out! You are too cute to hide!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home