they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

seasonally affected.

i HATE when it stays dark so long in the morning and gets dark so early in the evening (read: afternoon.)

this is mostly because it screws up my workout/running schedule. so here's what i'm spinning in my head. the three days a week i am working at the super-secret agency, i can take those days off OR hit the gym on the way home at night. the other four days a week, i can just double the workout i would have typically done. this way, i can get 6 days of exercise per week in. even if it happens only on 4 days a week.

also, what is wrong with me?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous floydfixx said…

    I've also been thinking about running twice per day, twice a week, instead of 4 times per week. Do you know if you get the same benefits either way? Good luck with your plan! This is the first time I've tried to run year-round, and I must admit, the motivation is lacking! :)

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Sarah St. said…

    Every time daylight savings time ends, I have to increase my antidepressant dosage. I've tried to avoid it but always end up in anxiety attack land. I go back down in the spring. Suffice it to say, I hate this time of year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home