they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

blech.

it's tuesday night. it feels like it should be thursday. or saturday. if it was saturday night, however, i'd be scheduled to run 10 miles of this in the morning. and given the way my stomach feels after completing a 5.7 mile training run tonight, i'm thankful it's only tuesday. for that reason alone. otherwise, i'd welcome a mid-weekend evening.

to explain how bad i feel, i'll use bacon. the bacon that sounded so yummy last night. the pound of it that i put in the fridge to defrost. the organic bacon goodness that i took out of the fridge tonight in preparation for frying. um, yeah. i can't even look at it without wanting to vomit. i haven't been able to eat since lunch. i love food. what is wrong with me?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Molly Jane said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Molly Jane said…

    I saw you running around tonight when I left ... I ran on the treadmill, not knowing how nice it was outside. I'm dumb.

    I'm sorry you couldn't eat bacon tonight. That's sad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home