they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

this weekend.

my friend since second grade, jonathan, was in town. i hadn't seen him since i graduated college. (save an hour-lunch we had in 2004.) he's a meteorologist. he's the only person i know who is actually doing what they "wanted to be when they grew up." my dad was happy to see him, too.

also, my friends dion and stephen were with jonathan. i hadn't seen them since college either.
after fun and wine was had at the power and light district, the night ended, for me anyway, at town topic. i'd never been.


it was yum.





2 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger FUZZBUG said…

    Town Topic is delicious. Personal favorite: burger with a side of has browns, greasy heaven.

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    I just mentioned Town Topic yesterday, commenting on how I wanted to try it. I *must* make my way out there and give it a go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home