they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, March 31, 2008

right now.

i'm watching the hills. omg, i love it. i shouldn't love it. what is my problem?

i watched the girls next door right before this. i called my sister. this is what we said...me:"hey, what are you doing." amy:"watching the girls next door." me:"ha, me, too. but i've seen this one before." amy:"ha ha ha ha i have, too." me: "we're the same person, amy." amy:"yeah, i know."

besides watching the hills, i wish i had some eggs. i have nothing but spinach and cheese in the fridge. a hard-boiled egg sounds divine. so does a town topic burger. or a lobster and steak dinner from the savoy.

i do have bacon in the freezer, but it's frozen - obviously. i will defrost it over night.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heidi needs to get a refund for her plastic surgery. She looks terrible. I also do not know why I watch that show, but I do. La ti da.

    ~Tara from Oklahoma

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As you can probably guess, I too watched the hills after The Girls Nextdoor" To bad we don't live together so that we could enjoy them together, Tim hates those shows.
    Love you, Amy

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    p.s. please note all of the mis-spelled words and grammatical errors in the posts I leave you. I know you cringe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home