they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

things you don't care about, but you'll read anyway.

1. I once owned a messanger bag from this line of clothing. I looked rediculous.

2. I am almost through my bottle of lotion in my cube that is hawaiian ginger frangranced. When it's gone, I will miss the tropical feeling, but I won't miss the fact that the brand is "Calagon" and that the tag is still "take me away!"

3. I'm totally obsessed with this great mustard color tote I got at Target. I love Target. I hate when people pronounce it as if it has a silent "T" at the end and is a French word.

4. I think that 7up Plus caused me to have four urinary tract infections since Christmas.

5. I have purchased a Mahogany card from Hallmark for someone who is clearly not in the line's target demographic. Come on, you know you have, too.

6. I'm supposed to run 10 miles of a 44-mile relay race this Sunday. It's supposed to be snowing. I wish I could back out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home