things you don't care about, but you'll read anyway.
2. I am almost through my bottle of lotion in my cube that is hawaiian ginger frangranced. When it's gone, I will miss the tropical feeling, but I won't miss the fact that the brand is "Calagon" and that the tag is still "take me away!"
3. I'm totally obsessed with this great mustard color tote I got at Target. I love Target. I hate when people pronounce it as if it has a silent "T" at the end and is a French word.
4. I think that 7up Plus caused me to have four urinary tract infections since Christmas.
5. I have purchased a Mahogany card from Hallmark for someone who is clearly not in the line's target demographic. Come on, you know you have, too.
6. I'm supposed to run 10 miles of a 44-mile relay race this Sunday. It's supposed to be snowing. I wish I could back out.