they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

just thinking

lunchtime runners, downtown runners, middle-of-the-day runners, do you shower afterward?

i mean seriously. do you? are you out there, reading this? if so, tell me your secret. i would love to knock out my run over the lunch hour. but then, i'd be stinky and sweaty for the rest of the day. while this might be okay with me, i have a feeling my co-workers might not be so thrilled.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger AJ said…

    I have silently asked this question myself. So I hope someone 'fesses up.

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if you have a shower in your building i say go for it. when i worked at quaker there was a gym and showers, and i always showered before going back to work... if for no other reason than to STOP SWEATING. it never works though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home