they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

okay, at least i know better than this.

i read a statistic claiming that 1 in 3 american idol viewers believes voting for the american idol is more important than voting for the president.

okay, despite the fact that it's possible 1 out of every 3 american idol viewers is not legally old enough to vote, i'm still sitting here with my mouth agape in horror.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's what you get in a society where people are lazy, fat, and comfortable. no one cares about the politics until the proverbial s&#$ hits the fan.

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure people don't care about politics even after the proverbial shit has hit the fan. I mean, if that hasn't already happened, then why are we swimming in it right now? I need a shovel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home