they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, May 08, 2006

.....and

happy blog anniversary to me. the craziness began may 4, 2005. thank you for reading, for commenting and for listening to my rants and thoughts and judgements and irrational fears. thank you for allowing me to use this format to vent and to be honest with my feelings and my words and with the state of my heart, which is not always perfect and beating. sometimes it's slower and drowning a little in the heaviness that i so often surround myself in. but other times, it's singing and beating so fast, i can hardly keep up. and if it's okay, i'll continue to write and to wax poetic about nothing and everything and anything in between.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    Happy Blog Birthday! I think this calls for champagne and cake...

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    So glad I've had your blog to give me a giggle or two! Happy belated blog birthday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home