they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, July 21, 2008

i sold the Yaris...

to carmax.

and it went swimmingly. after only 45 minutes, my loan was paid off and my yaris was no longer mine. it was a huge relief, to be honest.

i wish i hadn't spent $150 to detail it. but the "newness" did make me feel better about it for two days. which wasn't really the "plan," but at least it made me smile.

the hardest part about selling it to carmax was having to clean it out at 3:45 yesterday on an asphalt parking lot in the 104-degree heat. my hair was so sweaty when i was done, it looked as though i'd run at least five miles.

and then, i said goodbye to sally and waited for B to pick me up.

i plan to name my Fit, too. i just need to drive it for awhile to get a feel for its personality.

what?

in other news, i'm ready for fall. bring. it. on.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Suggestions for car names: Snit, Hava, Tite, Ifthashoe, Purrfect, Philo, Pheeling. Rim shot please.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home