they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Friday, July 11, 2008

friday meme.

i picked this up from shane and thought it would be fun. so, here goes.

A is for age. I'm 28 and a half.
B is for Burger of Choice. I really like Chef Burger. Houston's makes a nice one, too.
C is for Car. 2007 Toyota Yaris. Test-driving a Honda Fit today.
D is for daughters. None. One terrific niece though.
E is for essential item you use every day. Hairdryer. Straightener. And my mac laptop.
F is for favorite tv show. Sitcom/Comedy is The Office hands down. Otherwise, No Reservations.
G is for groceries. Organic when I can. Lately more groceries than usual. Freezing homemade burritos to eat and eat and eat. Gotta save some money.
H is for how often you embarrass yourself. Does it count when Kolby embarrasses me (read: pees on someone or eats cat poop.) Because if so, the answer is every day.
I is for ice cream. Not often.
J is for juice. No thank you.
K is for kids. Kolby dog.
L is for Lipstick. Colored lip gloss by Neutrogena.
M is for Mexican food. Yes please. With lots of chips and salsa and extra salt. And tequila.
N is for number of piercings. Four.
O is for Optometry. I got glasses at 4. Now, I wear contacts every day and glasses at night.
P is for People You Were With Today. I'm at work with coworkers. I can hear them but we're not really "together."
Q is for Quiet Time. I don't love just being quiet. But I'm trying to get better at it.
R is for Biggest Regret. Regrets are a waste of time and energy.
S is for sports you play. I run. Because it's the only "sport" i'm coordinated enough to participate in. Nothing I can trip over or get tangled in.
T is for tattoo. While I dream of a sleeve, I think i'll settle on one on my wrist. I've just got to find the right artist to do it.
U is for what is unique about you. I'm cross-eyed. For reals.
V is for Vegetables you Love. Tomatoes. Carrots. Spinach. Brussel Sprouts. Onions. Everything. (yeah, i know tomatoes are really a "fruit" but, um, i'm including them here.)
W is for Worst Habit. Over thinking things. And blogging?
X is for number of x rays. Too many.
Y is for Yummy Food you ate today. Nothing yet. But I have sushi from yesterday in the fridge.
Z is for Zodiac. Scorpio. It sorta fits me. But I don't believe in that stuff.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beware of the Fit - I've heard lots of sad people saying they don't get the gas mileage they had hoped in that, either. Good luck searching for a better alternative! We've been trying to find something for months and keep striking out. Walking, perhaps? ~Tara from OK

     

Post a Comment

<< Home