they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, July 14, 2008

verbal vomit.

i'm itchy. it's the summer itch. like mosquito bites and hives and all of that sort of fun stuff.

and i'm also anxious. and antsy. maybe the hives are from that?

also, for dinner i had sweet potato oven fries. i melted cheddar on mine. they were good.

for lunch i had a salad with roast beef on it. and feta. and salsa. and tomato.

the point is, i have hives and i'm itchy. maybe it was from the margarita i had before dinner?

anyway, tomorrow i'm getting my new car! i'll post pics soon.
it's red. and a honda. so yeah, pretty pumped for that part of tomorrow.

did i mention my dog is amazingly adorable? okay, there you go. he is.

and that my B-bop is amazingly adorable, too. well, he is, too.

okay. goodnight internet.

see you tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Mike Karr said…

    I've gotten hives from Margarita mix before. Something funky in the mix I guess. The older I get the more things I become allergic to. Fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home