sometimes, you learn something
1. waiting isn't always a bad thing, and patience really is a virtue.
2. the horrible experience of draining gus' butt juice is momentary compared to the weeks of being butt juice-smell free.
3. going out on a five-mile run while suffering from fifth UTI since september probably isn't a good idea.
4. it probably is a good idea to make an appointment with the UTI specialist.
5. when signing up for what to bring to the passover seder, sign up early to avoid having to make chopped liver.
6. when aunt says the option to bring the chopped liver is still available, yell "NO WAY" to make sure she gets the point.
7. then remind her that you are pushing 30 and only sometimes act like a child.