they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, March 27, 2006

reading between the lines

i got my hair cut last weekend. it's considerably shorter. no one at work has said a thing. i'm trying not to tell myself that their absence of praises means it's hideous. but you know how it is when you see a baby that is just NOT that cute. you don't say a thing. or is that just me?

4 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When I see a baby that isn't that cute, I say something like, "Look at his cheeks!"

    Your haircut is cute. I noticed it and I don't even see you very often. Too bad everyone you work with isn't as perceptive and complimentary as me. Too bad the whole world isn't as perceptive and complimentary as me.

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    lizzie, i'm so glad you've come out of the closet :)
    and thank you. you are right, you did notice! but you are very perceptive and complimentary. perhaps you could make a business out of being such a great complimenter :)

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Faith said…

    I wanna see pics of the hair! Come on, I showed you mine...

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    no it's cute its' cute i LOVE it! i saw a baby NOT cute the other day...i just said, "wow, cute outfit!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home