they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

And the countdown begins.

In four days, I will either finish or die trying. I will wake up at 5 a.m. and put on my dryfit running tank and shorts and special socks that wick away moisture. I will tie on my broken-in Asics and I will fasten my hair into two neat pigtails. I'll make sure my orange nike watch is strapped to my left wrist and I will probably have a stomach ache. I'm already anxious and I see this only getting worse, so to try to curb the anxiety, I treated myself to a piece of cherry kringle courtesy of a client - probably not the best choice four days pre-race. Don't tell.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger xy said…

    Just wanna wish you good luck for the race! Yeah I still read your blog. Haha... =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home