they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

And in the bathroom was a hummer

Now, I know what you're thinking. But, I'm not talking about the tank-like, gas-guzzling, vehicle. Not that kind of hummer. That might have been better though. Instead, it was a woman who must have been having one of the best days of her life because from the second she entered the bathroom including the whole time she sat in the stall and throughout her handwash and elegant exit, she hummed and sang and um, made me feel uncomfortable.

And then I remembered reading this story this morning and thinking maybe, if I took the quiz, I would be the annoying co-worker. But, no, I'm sorry. Now, I'm convinced that no matter how many times I crack my knuckles, nothing compares with humming throughout an entire bathroom experience. (Well maybe talking to yourself on the otherside of my cubewall can get kind of annoying, but I'm willing to forgive just about anything, even humming - I guess.)
http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/irresistible/4942920/detail.html

1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Searching for loved ones in cyberspace
    The postings read like sad, short stories offering intimate glimpses into the lives of strangers ... More than 5,400 items about missing people were posted in a 24-hour period on NOLA.com, a Web site run in conjunction with The Times-Picayune newspaper of New Orleans.
    Howdy, I was just checking out some new blogs and found yours! If you are interested, go see my honda car related site. I think you'll find it quite informative!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home