they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

done. unofficial time:1:57:35.



i broke 2 hours. i was faster last year, but i still kept my time to UNDER 9 minutes per mile. just under. but under.
b sent me a text right when i was at mile 10 telling me how proud he was of me. i was hurting really bad at that point, so his sweet text made me cry. running down the finishing chute i thought i was going to puke. but i didn't.

just woke up from a 2-hour nap and am stuffing my face with carbs soaked in olive oil, topped with avocado.

what?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Anonymous c said…

    Good job! I did my first 5K on Saturday. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home