they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

to my diggity deich, now 33 :)




remember when i wrote about the one friend i would miss having at my wedding. blue shoes. looking back at her. watching me. and then how god worked. and she was there. and things are restored. and anyway, tomorrow is her birthday. and my half birthday. and mostly, a day that i am thankful to be able to share with her again. my dear friend. who never once left my heart. or mind. or thoughts. so, happy birthday, friend. i love you.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, you win the award for being the first one to make me cry today...but in a good way. : ) I love you and I am thanking God everyday for having you back in my life too....that ache in my heart that I had the last few years is finally gone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home