they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

i can't have nice things.

i got these great "sweatpants" from lucky. great. like, fitted around the parts where they should be fitted with an amazing flared leg. and they are comfortable. and perfect for running errands or sleeping or going to the gym.

they were perfect for exactly two days.

on the third day, on the plane back to kansas city, i dropped bits of chocolate on them.

then, yesterday, i took the lid off the tupperware of pesto i made the day before, and it landed, dirty-side-up, on my new amazing sweatpants.

and this morning, i've already spilled coffee on them twice.

my middle name is messy.

and i can't have nice things.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Donna. W said…

    My world, and welcome to it.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We are sooooo sisters. I swear every maternity shirt I own has a stain on the stomach from food dropping on it. I thought it was just from having a bigger belly, but let's be honest, most of my regular shirts have stains on them too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home