they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

back to the grind.

i started my new job on monday. i already have a bunch of projects. it's great. no, seriously, it is. the best part about my first day was that so many people stopped me to say, "hey, jessi! welcome back!"

how often do you already know a lot of people at your official first day as a full-timer? so great.

i'm just now finished working for the night. and b is outside grilling a turkey burger for me and a salmon burger for him.

i mean, my husband is outside making me dinner.

only, he's still working.

and i'm inside blogging. and waiting for him to come in so we can watch american idol on the dvr.

confession: on our honeymoon, we did not miss an episode of american idol. and it was not always my idea.

i love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home