they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

call me crazy.

yesterday i had an allergy to "egg mix" eliminated from my body. through accupressure and muscle work. i was skeptical, but could immediately feel something going on in my intestine. at 2 a.m., i woke up with a bout of the worst reflux i've experienced. squeezing of my chest. vomiting. heart attack fear. you get the point.

today, it's only gotten a bit better.

i called my practitioner to tell her what was up. she said it sometimes take 25 hours for your entire body and all of your organs to retrain themselves to be accepting of the egg mix. this is why i'm having a reaction.

it's all very odd. but i'm willing to keep giving it a go.

i have 13 more things to eliminate before she tests me for my sensitivity to chemicals. fun. fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, girl. I so feel for you. We are going through the same thing with Scott. I am going to pray for you while I pray for Scott. Is that weird? If so, too bad. I'm praying anyway.

    This allergy stuff BLOWS THE BIG ONE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home