they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

OMFG.

hi. i went to the doctor today. for my 3-month follow up. i hate my doctor. and when i say hate, i mean i can't stand him at all and think he would be better fit to be a mortician. because then, he wouldn't have to talk to anybody. because he's mean. and condescending.

and i was so nervous to go that i got sweaty and my stomach hurt. yeah.

basically, he just talked over me, told me i don't have endometriosis, but he would do the surgery if i wanted him to. said i need to wait until i feel better for 6-months solid before i start transitioning off of the medication.

blah blah blah.

oh, the reason i still see him is because he is one of two doctors in the area that treat IC. the other one had a crazy waiting list. i couldn't get in with him until june. and i'm going to see him then. for a second opinion. but in the meantime, i had to stop hurting. so, i bit my lip, crossed my fingers and went to the terribly mean doctor.

i didn't go to this appointment by myself. mostly because i need the emotional support to even get through five seconds of seeing this doctor's face. let alone 30 minutes of discussion.

okay, i think i'm done complaining now.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Faith said…

    No wonder the other doctor has a crazy waiting list. Sheesh!

    Sorry you have to deal with a POS in order to get help for now, sista. I hope the other doctor is able to help you even more!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home