they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

the thank yous...

i don't thank people enough publicly. i do my fair share of complaining though. well, here's a change of pace.

thank you to my wonderful, beautiful sister. for always being there for me. and for being my best friend.

thank you to my dad for always calling me back and for teaching me how to laugh.

thank you to my mom for being wise even when i'm not "able" to hear the wisdom.

thank you to my brother for being strong and a godly example.

and thank you to my bop, for being there for me always. whenever. in ways i never imagined possible. and thank you for also, being my other best friend. and for providing me lots of opportunities to eat chocolate.

i love all of you.

okay.
good night, internet.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger Tony said…

    Okay, you're gonna think I'm stupid for writing this but this is one of my favorite posts I've ever read on this blog. People aren't often grateful for what they have and this just seemed like a really awesome list.

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks sisi.
    love me, amy

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks, MJ. that means a lot :)
    Bop

     

Post a Comment

<< Home