they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

speechless

i admit to liking amerian idol. but i only liked it for one reason - chris daughtry. that reason is gone now, and i will no longer watch the show filled with crappy talent and unfulfilled dreams. maybe he lost because i didn't vote. i'm not a voter - at least not for american idol. i vote for the president and for local elections and for things like that. but i just don't have time to sit by the phone trying to get through over and over and over. but maybe i should have. chris will get a record deal - he will. because he's great. period.

um, i totally know how high school this post sounds. forgive me once.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh J, he's Scott Stapp recycled. c'mon, you know you've got some love for Taylor Hicks.

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Tara said…

    My husband & I are convinced the whole thing is rigged. Chris will probably be more successful that the person who does actually win this year, so I'm not worried about him. I HATED Hicks at first, but he is growing on me. I can't hardly stand to look at Elliott for some reason and Katharine just annoys me (probably because my husband likes her?!). I will keep watching, only because I can't help but chuckle when ol' Taylor gets out there and struts his stuff. He looks like he's having a seizure, but I love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home