they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Friday, March 17, 2006

it's race time - again.

Sunday, I am doing this. I'm running two legs of its 44 miles. My two legs add up to just under 10 miles.

I'm not sure if my two actual, physical legs are going to carry me that far. I've been dealing with some leg pain that gets really bad while I'm running. Basically, when I arrive back to my house, I'm limping and gimping and pretty much cussing under my breath. And then for days later, the entire below-the-knee part of my legs ache. It's awesome.
I ran Wednesday night. I'm not running again until Sunday. I hope three days is enough recovery time.

My race team has five members. We are making T-shirts that say "Without me, this race is just aweso."

I'm sure I'll have a full race report with pictures up on Monday.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:30 AM, Blogger pom. said…

    this is amazing!! i'm so impressed. i love the shirts too!

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    great. i'm guessing you read my posts about it after reading and commenting here...
    but, my legs felt fine (i also took a couple of advil pre-race) and i ran a couple of personal bests. so, yay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home