they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

We ran, we finished, we're tired.

Right after the race, right before the fatigue really set in.


Here I am finishing the half marathon. I don't have my official time yet ,but the clock said 1 hour 54 minutes when I crossed the finish line. It felt good.



Me and my running buddies, Mark and Brad, pre-race. It was 6 a.m. and we were feeling strong - obviously.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cheney aneurysm surgery a success
    Vice President Dick Cheney had surgery on Saturday to repair aneurysms on the back of both knees.
    Your blog rocks ! I'm definately going to come back!

    I have a jazz slide guitarsite/blog. It pretty much covers jazz slide guitar related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger noapostrophe said…

    Congrats, Jessi! You did it! I'm proud of you! Keep it up, and maybe you can run in the Chicago Marathon next year :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home