they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

um.

so i forgot the no-running-after-racing rule.
and i set off today for an easy 3-mile jog. to loosen my muscles. or something.
it was going fine until i tripped on the sidewalk, flew into the air, and then slid down the sidewalk on my hands, knees and stomach. (in the position one assumes when going down a water slide.)

i tripped because my muscles were sore and i was shuffle-running instead of running-running. read: i wasn't picking my feet up very much.

so now i have road rash. all over. my right knee is swollen. my hands hurt so bad i could barely shower. and trying to do anything really is a joke.

i'm sort of pissed at myself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home