they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, July 01, 2010

facts.

fact: i hate yard work. this year, the weeds win again.

fact: i'm addicted to gum.

fact: coconut creamer tastes better than soy creamer.

fact: i'm currently conflicted about the amount of fluoride in drinking water.

fact: i wonder if the last time i went to the ocean is the last time i'll ever go to the ocean.

fact: i put my blusher veil from the wedding day on my bulletin board.

fact: the only show i'm following this summer is 'last comic standing.'

fact: it makes me want to be a stand-up comedian.

fact: i have some good stories.

fact: one is about missing my entire 8th grade graduation because i was drying my armpits in the locker room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home