they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Friday, September 12, 2008

okay, wtf times a million...

so tornado sirens are going off and i, like any responsible citizen, have entered the kc weather chat room. don't judge.

anyway, as the weather is passing, this guy enters the chat room. and i'd like to provide an exact replication of his comments. enjoy.

daniel: Hello.
daniel: Any CUTE LADY here?
daniel: I need HER TO BE MY FIANCY
danile: SO if you are CUTE and PRETTY

okay, wtf.
i am going to continue to watch my movie now. but um, WTF.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger "The D" said…

    I just want to go on record and say that it was NOT me. I was already in there as my self.

    Just in case there was any dough.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Ed said…

    Yeah, that's the one thing I dislike about using Meebo. Great service to run the chat room, but there are roaming spammers, as this computer randomized person was. Meebo can care less apparently, despite my constant pleas. I promptly banned that guy as soon as I saw it, but yeah... wtf.

    This is why I have to put the chat room in private mode when severe weather is over.

    Thanks for stopping by on Friday though...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home