they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

why you should hate me.

i'm listening to the new deathcab for cutie album. and it's good. don't let the released single fool you. i hated it. but the rest of the album is stellar. really.

deathcab is maybe one of my favorite bands. not of all time. but you know, they're nice to listen to.

radiohead, however, is one of my all-time favorites. always and forever. and guess what? tomorrow, i'm seeing them. live.

yay.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Brad said…

    I'm going to Radiohead, too, and I'm freaking pumped!

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Dana said…

    Oh my gosh. Can I just say how completely jealous I am? Freaking. Jealous.

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Faith said…

    I hate you. You said it, sista. :P:P:P I wish I could pull off a trip to see them right now!

    But I have to just remind myself that I have awesome...AWESOME...tix to see Eddie Izzard at the end of the month, and that makes my year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home