they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

today.

1. it smells like serious feet near my cube. i can't figure out if it's me. isn't it true that when you are the one causing the stink, you usually can't smell it? that's a truth i'm clinging to today.

2. it took me 15 minutes to get to work today. i live one minute away. thank you, snow.

3. while stuck in my car on the snowy road, i heard two rascal flats' songs. on two separate stations. and i'm unashamed to say that i sung out loud to both.

4. i'm going to see a movie tonight. for free.

5. i'm becoming increasingly fond of cream cheese and mozerella (since they are the only kind i can eat.)

6. i only miss brie a little bit.

7. i just lied. i miss it so much i can feel my stomach crying.

8. my hair is getting longer and i think i'll let it keep growing.

9. check back in a month and i'll probably have broken down and cut it.

10. if i cut it, i'll likely post a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home