they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

no benefits


from toothpaste for dinner.
luckily, my current company pays ample benefits, so i don't steal anything. really.
although, i did have a job where i got zero vacation days, so i sometimes (read: usually) left the office by noon. (and arrived around 10 a.m.)

i think i hadn't yet developed what they call a "work ethic."

i also made $19,000 a year.
yikes.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Back in the day (in the year 2000, if you were wondering) I made $18,000 a year.

    SUCK.

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had a job where I recieved no benefits or vacation days. I would take a lunch that was long enough to drive an hour to eat with some friends who worked in Dallas for about an hour and a half. My work thought I was out of the office working for 3-4 hours. BTW Love the blog!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "woah there slow down, you're working too hard Igoe!" said the grizzled local 1 sound tech.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home