they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

no one likes a cheater

this morning, i couldn't remember the 12 days of christmas. i remembered day one through five, but it stopped there. so, i looked it up. and then i wondered if anyone over the age of 15 who is not in any type of church/community choir remembers all of the words.

do you know the 12 days?

p.s.
google, Internet searching in general or looking in song books is CHEATING.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Tara said…

    I definitely cannot remember everything that goes along with each of the 12 days of Christmas. You are not alone! I should know them, but I don't. Looks like a trip to google is in store for me this morning, too!!

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I rememebr them all, except the 11th day. Sheep-a-mewing??? Eh, probably not.

    Anyway, it's easiest to remember most of them if you start with 12 and work your way down.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home