they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

sometimes, you take an informal poll.


Hi. This is what my hair looks like right now. This summer, it was quite a bit shorter and quite a bit edgier. Before that, it had grown out and kind of just hung there like limp, brunette nastiness. But when it was cut more often, I did have cute, side bangs. I thought they made me look artsy. Anyway, I've had three haircuts scheduled in the past month. And usually, up until the day before the cut, I HATE my hair with every ounce of my being. But then, as if by some act of God, I have a brilliant hair day the morning I'm supposed to visit Jack my hair stylist. And so, I cancel my cut because, I convince myself, my hair is cute. I have another of these dreaded haircut appointments scheduled for Saturday. I'm not sure if I'll go through with it or not. I was hoping you all could help. Should I cut it? Should I trim it up? Should I at least bring back the cute, edgy bangs? Help. Please.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    first things first . . . if i were you, i'd change my clothes. i mean - come on - you're wearing the same thing in the thursday photo as you are in the tuesday photos. ick.

    flip a coin. and think about jack. jack's gotta eat too, you know.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    ha. they were taken the same day.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Faith said…

    I like it now, but I personally think that the way to keep cute hair going is to keep it in shape. And that means regular haircuts.

    Go ahead and trim it up. Keep it healthy. It's soo cute!!

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Edgy bangs. Definitely edgy bangs. I mean really, who dosen't like edgy.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cut it. Because long hair and winter-related static is the worst combination ever. I've vowed to never again have long hair between October and April.

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger noapostrophe said…

    I know exactly how you feel--my hair always looks great the day before a cut. Personally, I love your hair the way it is. It makes you look like a grown-up, and it hs such pretty waves. I'm jealous :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home