they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

in which i admit to the deplorable

we have shared i-tunes files at work. i've spent the past hour listening to someone else's playlist and the smash hit CD "What's Left of Me" by Nick Lachey. so deeply personal, so real and raw and sexy.

i not-so-secretly want to buy it. i want it on my i-tunes. i want it on my nano. i want it in my car.

anyway, i've said it.
i'm done now.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No shame, embrace the guilty pleasure.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    Who doesn't secretly love that album?? I know I do!! :)

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if you want it, take it.

    http://ourtunes.sourceforge.net/


    ;)

    unless you're running iTunes 7.0.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home