to prove i'm slighlty insane
2. The bathroom remodel is almost finished. But to go with the shabby chic shower curtain, wainscoting and accessories, I fear I picked a drastically wrong shade of green. My neighbor told me the shade of green looks like mashed-up peas. I think it looks like baby poop. I plan to just “live with it.”
3. I’ve developed a newfound love of pickled beets. I buy a jar a week and eat them plain. Straight out of the jar. Just me, a fork and the slightly sweet, slightly salty purple yummies.
4. I just made up the word “yummies.”
5. Speaking of yummy, I was suckered into buying some of Yummy’s Choice jalapeno shatta from the grocery store this weekend. And I must say, the exorbitant $6 price is some of the best money I’ve spent lately. I can’t get enough.
6. My ringtone is currently “Don’t Wait” by Dashboard Confessional. Before that, it was “Gold Digger.” That’s right. Holla back.
7. Today, I have been listening to “Either Way” by Guster obsessively.
Tomorrow, I hope to find another deeply depressing song to propel me through my day.