they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Friday, July 21, 2006

i'm a sucker for tears

i watched behind the music - nick lachey last night. best. decision. ever.
i am so going to buy his new CD. laugh if you must, but critics are actually saying he's a talented musician. we'll see about that. i'm more interested in the deeply personal account of his heartbreak. each song is real and about his marriage and his breakup. he cried at the end of the show because he's not interested in money or cars or big houses - life, he said, is all about holding that little baby in your arms. that's it. that's all it's about. he cried, and he convinced me to buy his CD. watch the show and you will want to buy his CD, too.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Tara said…

    I was very intrigued after watching his Behind the Music special as well. I think we both must admit to ourselves that we are secretly infatuated with Nick. I definitely must also say that it has made me cringe everytime I see Jessica anywhere. Even though I have no idea what really happened in the relationship, I am blaming it all on her!!

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My theory is she's not as dumb as she always looks on tv. I think she did get star-struck and left him behind in the dust. Her loss, I would think.

    He is awesome. Now's my turn to admit I was/am a 98 Degrees fan.

    Eek! :)

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Tara said…

    On that VH-1 special he just seems like such a normal, midwestern guy. I do think he and Jessica were probably very much in love, but her love for Louis Vuitton and the spotlight took its toll!

    I also like Nick's brother and his family seems really great, too. I feel bad for him, but there aren't very many of us that haven't been through a break-up. It's just too bad that it had to be so public.

    One last note...I HATE Jessica's new song "A Public Affair". And, what in the heck are all of those celebrities doing in the video with her (Christina Applegate & Eva Longoria)?

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger FUZZBUG said…

    No laughs. Let the world call me a man-woman, his jams pull on the heartstrings. Especially the one track where in the video stuff is vanishing.

    Yea, no laughs. You should stab anyone who laughs at you in the neck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home