they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, February 06, 2006

did she say "jessi?"

Despite the persistent numbness in my left cheek and strange tingling in my left hand, I did have some weekend highlights. Here they are.

1.I ate dinner at Marrakesh Café and there is nothing I would have rather put down my sore camera-swallowing throat. The Hummus was ridiculously good and so was everything else I tried. And I tried everything.

2. Grey’s Anatomy. Can we say “best episode ever?” I loved every second of it and stayed up last night thinking about it and am counting down the hours to see what happens to Meredith when the episode continues next week.

3.I found out that I can still go skiing. Yes! Colorado, here I come.

4. Liliana, my best friend’s daughter, actually reached out for me to take her away from her dad. She was interested in my necklace, but I really think she’s starting to like me.

5. Liliana, though hardly talking at all yet, sounded like she may have made and “es” sound, which is halfway to saying “Jessi” and “Messy.”

6. I found out that I have extremely good hemoglobin levels for a woman. I have no idea what that means, but I’ll take any good news right now.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Faith said…

    Aw! Congrats on the hemoglobin levels, and the being able to go skiing, and the yummy food consumption!

    Hope you feel better soon. I'll keep you in my thoughts...:)

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Tara said…

    I hope you and Lindsay and the rest of the group have a great time in Colorado!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home