they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Myspace equals my crack.

I am addicted to Myspace. And I am convinced that Tom, the Myspace creator, is a genious. His gem of an idea has helped me to reconnect with old college friends, old high school friends, old childhood friends and even my eighth grade boyfriend. I thought I was a bad google stalker. Myspace makes cyber stalking too easy. I can watch old friends from afar and they never know it. I can see current photos of old neighbors that I knew when I was 5. It's insane and wonderful all at the same time. And I am not the only one who things so. I promise.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    You're scary! I haven't logged into my Myspace account in weeks, but I do listen to music at the site daily. The "shows" tab is especially helpful- you can listen to dozens of acts playing within five miles of 64111 tonight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home