they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, March 01, 2010

stuff.

saw shutter island with my sister. i really liked it.

i'm loving needtobreathe. "something beautiful" makes me cry.

still not really sleeping. at all. so i'm tired. and my head pounds. all day long.

but yesterday, my groom bought his wedding suit! so there's no turning back. thank God.

and pre-marital counseling is going splendidly. i am SO blessed.

and i'm running. a lot. because there's not a whole lot for me to do right now. what with the job i don't have and the freelance that's not exactly flowing in.

but despite that, God's been doing some real work in my heart. the deep part that's attached to the very essence of my being. and i'm letting go of some hurts that have lived there for too long. and it's freeing and beautiful and brings this sense of peace - even with all of the other messes swirling around.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Jayne said…

    if you want to hear "something beautiful" live. Then check out www.myspace.com/needtobreathe to see if they are playing somewhere near you.

    if they are http://tixx1.artistarena.com/needtobreathe to get the presale tickets at lower prices if they aren't sold out already.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home