they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, January 26, 2009

grace in the small things.

i was up until 4 a.m. feeling sick. now, i'm exhausted at work. i hate starting off weeks this way. so i'm forcing myself to find grace in the small things.

1. coffee. i love it now more than i ever have. and a really good coffee maker makes it for me every day. i'm spoiled.
2. listening to the bon iver station on last fm. excellent.
3. iced coffee from eljay's in the river market. yum.
4. kolby snuggling with me at night on the couch.
5. guilty pleasure television.
6. getting creative in the kitchen again.
7. turtle wax. my car looked amazing after.
8. the fact that i'm actually enjoying growing my hair out.
9. that my jeans fit again.
10. m&ms.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home