they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

sick?

yesterday, at approximately 4:20 p.m., i got violently ill. i continued to be ill violently until about 5:50 p.m. with a tiny break in that almost two hour-span of sickness in which i braved the car ride home.

for the rest of the night, the couch was my home and kolby was my lap-warmer. my body ached. my head hurt. and i was certainly dehydrated and drinking gatorade to counteract the lack o' fluid.

i woke up this morning feeling ill, still...but determined to make it through the day. i mean, i needed to be able to vote.

so i began slowly. 1/2 a cup of coffee. then a mendota sparkling water. some mixed nuts around 10, then at 12:30 this riceless gumbo i made sunday night.

all was well.

until about 4:20 today when i started to feel ill again.

so here's the question to my body. is it food poisoning? or is it a bug. or a parasite? or worse...is it my feelings about one of the presidential candidates being personified?

:)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger FUZZBUG said…

    For what it's worth, it doesn't sound like food poisoning. So I hope there's comfort you can scratch that off your list.

    I hope you feel better!

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bet it was that damn glug of mayo...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home