they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

knife, here's heart.

you changed
for what seems like a
f
l
a
s
h

and now
it's all back to the same old
smoke
and mirrors
and the way that you don't seem to remember
what i said
or she said
or what i'm doing
tomorrow.
and see, we liked the new you
better.
oh, we still loved
your soul
and the man who we know you are --
who we know you can be.
but we're dying
absolutely dying
inside
again
because the old you
the one that hurt us time
and time
again,
is back.
and well, we're not sure
we'd like to embrace him.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like Loose Park rose garden.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well said,
    love, your sister.
    p.s. I hung out with him yesterday and he didn't seem, you know what.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Faith said…

    If you ever need to talk, I think I know what you're going through...I went through it with someone once myself. And it sucked. And I hated her for it. And I was worried all the time. And it took years - YEARS - for us to become friends the way we should have been all my life.

    You know where you can find me. ::hugs!!::

     

Post a Comment

<< Home